Spanish courses for beginners starting on 22 February
Are you interested in learning Spanish from scratch with a native speaker? House of Languages presents our very first online Spanish course for beginners!
Starting date: 22.02.2022
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18.00 to 19.30.
The course will be taught by our House of Languages intern Marco Antonio, who comes from Peru and will add a Latin American twist to the Spanish lessons.
- The whole price for the course is 223 EUR (can be divided into two payments)
- “Early bird” discount: 200 EUR (if paid in one payment no later than five days before the course starts)
- Additional discount available with a valid student card (-5%) as well as for members of Language Museum Association
The course has limited spaces, don’t miss it and apply now!
Our offering to you:
- A total of 40 academic hours, divided into 20 lessons – 1 hour and 30 minutes twice a week.
- Digital material provided in every single lesson to strengthen your skills and make sure you reach an A1+ level by the end of the course.
- Course hospitality – we strive for excellence! That is why we assess the quality of our teachers’ teaching in the courses and survey students during the course.
The course will be taught in English.
To apply to this course, write to email@example.com by 18.02.2022