French language course online
Louis Vuitton, Ratatouille, Victor Hugo, Tahiti… Does this sound familiar?
Have you ever felt curious about the French language and its popularity worldwide?
For the very first time House of Languages presents its online French course for beginners where, in addition to learning a new language, you will learn more about French culture and lifestyle from a historical and geographical point of view.
Monday and Wednesday evenings (time will be chosen depending on students’ availability)
- The full price for the course is 223 EUR (can be divided into two payments)
- “Early bird” discount: 200 EUR (if paid in one payment no later than five days before the course starts)
- Additional discount available with a valid student card (-10%) as well as for persons with disability and members of Language Museum Association
- A total of 40 academic hours, divided into 20 lessons – 1 hour and 30 minutes twice a week;
- Digital material provided in every single lesson to strengthen your skills and make sure you reach A1 level by the end of the course.
The course will be taught in English by our Erasmus intern Marco Antonio, coming directly from Paris, but currently based in Riga as part of his Master’s degree program.
To apply to or to inquire about the course, write to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16.04.2022.